BOOT CAMP EXPERIENCE
For almost a decade, Cloud9 has worked with and developed some of the best players in the world. Along the way, we have learned first-hand – becoming a better player requires building skills both in and out of the game.
Through Training Grounds, Cloud9 brings the lessons we have learned developing top talent to all of C9TG participants, whether they are players aspiring to become professionals themselves, esports fans who love to play and compete, and even people just starting to learn our featured games.
Learn more about our programs below, including:
- Program structure
- Lessons and Content
- What you can expect in programs
Our boot camps revolve around getting you and your team ready to play in your next event. If you don’t have a group to play with, we will assign you to a team of similarly skilled players!
- Titles: League of Legends, Valorant, and Rocket League
- Age Groups: 13-18 and 18+
- Lengths of Camp: Youth have a 4 week after school option while Adults have a 4-week after-work program or an intensive 2-day weekend bootcamp
- Learning: Our Coaches will first work on developing fundamental skills necessary at any rank, then work on getting your team to play together. Finally you will work together on preparing for our end of camp Showdown where you can test your newly acquired skills against other TG teams!
Lessons and Content
For more than a year and with the help of its pro teams and coaches, Cloud9 has been developing Training Grounds lessons critical to players at all levels of gameplay. In our programs, our coaches meet players where they are with this content to improve their skills in and out of the game.
Our lessons have been updated for the fall:
- Initially, coaches will evaluate players where they are at and provide feedback directly towards helping the individuals play better.
- In your second week, the curriculum will focus on putting the pieces together from individual play to team play.
- Your third-week lessons will start preparing you for your Showdown
- In the final week, you will be playing against other TG teams in our end-of-camp Showdown!
What You Can Expect
Training Grounds programs vary across titles, skill-level, age groups, and duration, but are build on C9TG values of Learning, Passion, Excellence, and Trust and all carry the same high level of quality from Cloud9, including:
- Customized coaching by Certified C9TG Coaches
- Team-based lessons and activities
- Custom C9TG swag
- End of camp performance report
- A fun, moderated, community with loads of activities throughout the camps
Coach Notes and Quotes