For almost a decade, Cloud9 has worked with and developed some of the best players in the world. Along the way, we have learned first-hand – becoming a better player requires building skills both in and out of the game.
Through Training Grounds, Cloud9 brings the lessons we have learned developing top talent all of C9TG participants, whether they are players aspiring to become professionals themselves, esports fans who love to play and compete, and even people just starting to learn our featured games.
Learn more about our programs below, including:
- Types of Programming
- Lessons and Content
- What you can expect in programs
Types of Programming
Our current programming consists of a variety of esports camps focused on developing players across their in-game and out-of-game skills. We break down our camps into a variety of different types, with each providing the high level of quality you can expect from a premier professional sports organization.
Our camps include:
- Different Titles: League of Legends, VALORANT, Fortnite, and more
- Different Age Groups: 13-18, 18-24, 24+
- Different Lessons: in and out-of game skills and activities
Lessons and Content
For more than a year and with the help of its pro teams and coaches, Cloud9 has been developing Training Grounds lessons critical to players at all levels of game play. In our programs, our coaches meet players where they are with this content to improve their skills in and out of the game.
Our lessons are updated regularly, and include:
- Game Fundamentals
- Advanced Game Strategy
- Teamwork & Communication
- Champion’s Mindset
- Professional and Collegiate ESports Pathways
- and many more!
What You Can Expect
Training Grounds programs vary across titles, skill-level, age groups, and duration, but are build on C9TG values of Learning, Passion, Excellence, and Trust and all carry the same high level of quality from Cloud9, including:
- Customied coaching by Certified C9TG Coaches
- Team-based lessons and activities
- Custom C9TG swag
- Performance Reports highlighting in-game development
- A fun, moderated, community with loads of activities throughout the camps
Coach Notes and Quotes