A team-based training experience for high school, collegiate, or club teams. This is your year. Get trained and dominate league play.
Each team receives comprehensive, 6-week training experience with a dedicated C9 Training Grounds game expert.
TARGETED SKILL DRILLS
Experience signature C9 drills tested and proven to increase performance.
TEAM COACHING & FEEDBACK
Receive team-based coaching on your goals, skill, and quality of teamwork.
We will work with you to prepare your team for their next season of competition or tournament.
- Fall Training Camp enrollment is now closed
- Winter Training Camp enrollment opens October 26th 2021
- Winter Training Camp begins January 2022
- We offer League of Legends, Rocket League, Valorant, and Smash
- Camps run after school and will complement your practice and game day schedule*
*Exact times and dates for training sessions are set once enrollment closes.
Teams with 10+ players per game title will be assigned a coach. Those with fewer are placed in training cohorts with other programs at a time that is works for everyone.
Fall Training camp enrollment is closed.
Don’t have a full team for our school or club training camp?
Try one of our monthly camps and we will assign you a dedicated coach and a team with complementary skills.
• Each training camp is 4 weeks long, 2 days a week for 2.5 hours a day online.
• A free C9 gift
• A dedicated coach
• A team matched to your skill level
• Weekly skills training and facilitated scrimmages
• 1:1 coach feedback on your game play
• Member access to the C9 Discord, which includes pro-led Master Classes
• Possibility of being featured on Training Grounds and C9 social media
- TG League is focused on weekly competitions and a league tournament
- TG League has no formal game training
- TG League play has fewer opening and runs on a limited, seasonal schedule
- TG League is designed for players who feel ready for amateur league competition
• Yes, each month will feature a new set of skills
• No, each training camp is designed to be taken on its own in any sequence
• Like a gift card, The Training Pass is a pass that can be used at any time to enroll in any training camp. It’s designed for parents and friends who want to give a pass to a player but do not know what day or time works best. The TG Gym is a membership service where players can receive 1 hour of training a week on a specific skill while enjoying scrimmages in the TG member community.
• You can either sign up for a camp and ask your team and coach to pick a better training time or you can sign up for TG Gym for a more flexible, a la carte training experience.
• Our trainings focus on the highest demand titles. If you have other titles in mind, please email us and we will compile a waitlist. Once we have critical mass, we will open a new title.
• Add your teammate names in the comments section, and we will pair you up with your teammates.