A balanced, positive coaching experience for aspiring young gamers. Gain the skills needed to succeed in and outside the game.
GAMES WE COACH
Watch your teamwork and communication skills improve as you complete our 4-week comprehensive, team-based game training experience.
TARGETED SKILL DRILLS
Experience signature C9 drills tested and proven to increase performance.
1:1 COACH FEEDBACK
Receive personalized coaching on your goals, individual skill, and level of teamwork.
COMUNITY AND COMPETITION
Join a fun, new community of gamer friends who love to play, compete, and learn together
• Each training camp is 4 weeks long, 2 days a week for 2.5 hours a day online.
• A free C9 gift
• A dedicated coach
• A team matched to your skill level
• Weekly skills training and facilitated scrimmages
• 1:1 coach feedback on your game play
• An end of training camp showdown with other teams
• Game streams shout casted by C9 streamers
• Member access to the C9 Discord, which includes pro-led Master Classes
• Possibility of being featured on Training Grounds and C9 social media
- TG League is focused on weekly competitions and a league tournament
- TG League has no formal game training
- TG League play has fewer opening and runs on a limited, seasonal schedule
- TG League is designed for players who feel ready for amateur league competition
• Yes, each month will feature a new set of skills
• No, each training camp is designed to be taken on its own in any sequence
• Like a gift card, The Training Pass is a pass that can be used at any time to enroll in any training camp. It’s designed for parents and friends who want to give a pass to a player but do not know what day or time works best. The TG Gym is a membership service where players can receive 1 hour of training a week on a specific skill while enjoying scrimmages in the TG member community.
• You can either sign up for a camp and ask your team and coach to pick a better training time or you can sign up for TG Gym for a more flexible, a la carte training experience.
• Our trainings focus on the highest demand titles. If you have other titles in mind, please email us and we will compile a waitlist. Once we have critical mass, we will open a new title.
• Add your teammate names in the comments section, and we will pair you up with your teammates.